FeetPeopleTM Achilles Gel Heel Pad
- Absorbs Pressure & Friction
- This slip-on device is made with a soft and stretchable Nylon/Lycra fabric molded with a proprietary polymer gel pad at the insertion of the Achilles tendon to absorb pressure and friction.
- The gel slowly releases a medical grade mineral oil (USP) which softens and moisturizes the skin.
- Product is dermatologist tested, washable and reusable.
- This product is not returnable once removed from sealed packaging.
- For Achilles Tendonitis, Bursitis, Heel Prominences, Haglund Deformity, Pump Bumps, and keratotic lesions.
- Also may be used for hardened skin.
Directions for Use
- Wash and dry affected foot.
- Slip product on so that gel pad is placed on the Calcaneus Heel. Gel pad should not go under bottom of the heel.
- Remove product at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe.
- Product is washable and reusable.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water.
- Air dry product and lightly dust gel pad with talcum powder after drying.
As a general guide, this size fits Men shoe size 7-10 and Women 5-12.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before use. If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional toe pain occurs, discontinue use immediately. Do not use over broken or inflamed skin. Remove while sleeping. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.
These come in multiple quantities--order as many or as little as you need!
FeetPeople Achilles Gel Heel Pad
- Brands FeetPeople
- Product Code: FP-1111
- Reward Points: 11
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 1100
- 2 or more $11.25
- 3 or more $10.99
- 4 or more $10.75
- 5 or more $10.50
- 6 or more $10.25
- 10 or more $9.99